Reasons for Giving
Your generosity helps Bi-County Services (BCS) to provide support that enables individuals with disabilities to live a meaningfully life with increased independence, improved productivity and are active their communities.
Quality Service Affirmation
BCS provides quality services to individuals with disabilities for the Indiana Counties of Adams and Wells. As a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization, BCS is well regarded in our communities and has successfully met the following accreditation measurement standards year after year:
- (CARF) Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (every 3 years) has been awarded accreditation for Community Integration, Supported Living and Governance Standards Applied.
- Approved as a provider of Medicaid Home and Community Based Services Waivers and Habilitation Waivers by the State of Indiana Division of Disability and Rehabilitation Services.
- Licensure for supervised group living homes
Ways to Give to BCS
- Make a Tribute or Memorial Gift donated in the honor or memory of someone special.
- Set up a Matching Gift through your employer's matching gifts programs by completing the forms your employer provides for this gift.
- Workplace and Employee Giving Workplace programs provide an easy way to support people with disabilities. Check if your employer has a “giving campaign” and uses an automatic payroll deduction to make your donation to BCS.
- Donate Securities (stocks, mutual funds) to BCS that may allow additional tax advantages not available for a cash donation.
- Gift Planning - meet your financial, tax, or estate planning objectives while providing critical support to people with disabilities through BCS services.
Please contact us by phone or mail at:
Bi-County Services, Inc.
425 E. Harrison Road
Bluffton, IN 46714