WAYS TO GIVE
…IMPROVING THE LIVES OF SPECIAL NEEDS INDIVIDUALS.
REASONS FOR GIVING
Your generosity helps Bi-County Services (BCS) provide services and many additional amenities to support and enable individuals with intellectual, developmental and physical disabilities to make choices and live, learn and participate meaningfully in their communities. As a result, these individuals have a better quality of life, increased independence, improved productivity and are supported in their efforts to integrate into their communities.
Quality Service Affirmation
BCS provides quality services to individuals with disabilities for the Indiana Counties of Adams and Wells. As a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization, BCS has a sound reputation and successfully adheres to the following accreditation measurement standards year after year:
• (CARF) Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (every 3 years) has awarded accreditation for Community Integration, Supported Living, Organizational Employment Services and Governance Standards Applied.
• Approved as a provider of Medicaid Home and Community Based Services Waivers and Habilitation Waivers by the State of Indiana Division of Disability and Rehabilitation Services.
• Licensure for supervised group living (SLG) homes overseen by the Indiana Department of Health.
WAYS TO GIVE TO BCS
• Make a Tribute or Memorial Gift Donate in memory or in honor of someone special.
• Set up a Matching Gift If your employer sponsors matching gifts programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees, please complete the forms your employer provides for this gift.
• Workplace and Employee Giving Workplace giving programs provide an easy way to join the movement to support people with disabilities through BCS. Check if your employer has a “giving campaign” and uses an automatic payroll deduction to make your donation to BCS.
• Transfer Securities to Bi-County Services (PDF*) Often by donating your securities (i.e. stocks and mutual funds) to BCS there might be additional tax advantages associated with donating securities instead of cash.
• Gift Planning Meet your financial, tax, or estate planning objectives while providing critical support to people with disabilities through BCS services.
Please contact us or write a check to Bi-County Services, Inc, and mail to the address below:
Bi-County Services, Inc.
425 E. Harrison Road
Bluffton, IN 46714